I can't believe it's already almost the end of August. Seems like the Eat Local Challenge has flown by so quickly! If anyone who is taking the challenge would consider a wrap-up post, I will post a summary of how everyone did and general sentiment about the challenge. Ideally, I will do the post over the Labor Day weekend, so let me know if you post by then.
Things you may want to talk about:
* How did the challenge go for you?
* What was easier than expected?
* What was harder than expected?
* What did you deny yourself during August that you are dying to have on September 1?
* What are the fun new products you discovered during this challenge?
* Do you think the challenge has changed your overall eating habits?
* Will you be carrying any part of the challenge into your daily lives?
* Will you take the challenge again next August?