I have a not-very-environmentally-friendly habit of using these lovely stock cards to make lists for my life. I guess that the eco-friendly part is that I usually start one and then fill every square inch with notes before I start another. I had the urge to take a shot of the list I started today and show it to you all because it's a great example of the disparity of my life right now. Half of those notes are for my day job, while another half are for my writing, blogging or Eat Local Challenge passions. I'm usually totally fine with the chaos, but it's a little hard to wrap my brain around these days.
It's 10 p.m., and I still have several things left on that list. So I'll just leave you with a list of things I'm loving right now.
- Bar Crudo which I finally went to for the first time this weekend. I can't believe it took me this long to get there. I took my friend who was in from the Central Coast and it immediately became her favorite SF restaurant.
- The amazing bloggers who are taking the Eat Local Challenge. They are unbelievably inspiring.
- This episode of This American Life. If you've ever wondered what the last days of a grassroots political campaign are like, listen to this. It's brilliant.
- Massa Organics new almond butter. Delicious.
- iTunes Genius which is helping me remember corners of my iTunes library I'd forgotten about.
- The dim sum vendor at the Marin Farmers Market, which almost had me driving the 15 miles just to have more this Sunday.
- The really comfortable and competent Bar Drake at the Sir Francis Drake downtown.
- Boccalone's pancetta. Tasty salted pig parts of the best kind.
What's new on your list of things you love?